so, my girl friend out of the blue wants to break up. we got togeather in Saint Louis and have been having a long distance relationship.
Granted i wasent able to email for a time and there has been other household isssues, but i have tried to call her. she was the one not at home or the line was busy.
now when i tryed to call her tonight, her mom answerd, gave her the phone, sha said hello, i answered (in French, becouse she is taking French as well)
then she puts the phone on mute, takes it off mute and outs it back on. she does this a few times ( i called on my cel phone and it tels me if the other person hung up on me)
then she hangs up on me. I called back later and her mom said that she dint want to talk to me right now. she could not even tell me that on the phone.
Hawk Nelson
Some one else before
The phone starts ringing again I think its my girlfriend
This time I know this its finally over
She keeps bringing me down, will this all turn around
Right now I feel like Im slowly dying
You know Ive heard it all before
Now my eyes they run like faucets
Until my tears are dry
She said we were in love
I take a sip of my water
I guess well carry on at last
She still thinks its my fault
And Im nobody at all
She must have thought it was someone else before
Im not so special now, I always knew it somehow
I guess she never had guts to tell me
Is it my spiked blond hair, that fact my chest is bare
Or that my wardrobe is all in black, its all in black
Its all in black, you want me back?
Well I wont be back
Because youre always keeping score
But now the scorecards in my pocket
And now the match is won
She said we were in love
I take a sip of my water
I guess well carry on at last
She still thinks its my fault
And Im nobody at all
She must have thought I was someone else before

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home